It’s time to organise the troops, organise the office and declare war on rubbish with a Brizzy Rubbish Removals Rubbishpolooza! We load, you relax - too easy!
Call in Brizzy Rubbish Removals to do the whole job – we can take all of your office clutter away from anywhere in Brisbane City and Greater Brisbane, and we’ll even clean up afterwards. All you have to do is point out what needs to be removed from where. Or, if you’d rather do it all yourself, we’ll just take it all away after you get it all ready for removal!
Clutter, old files, waste packaging, broken office chairs, and of course, that server from 1997 – it’s all just rubbish getting in the way of your staff doing great business. Organising an office de-cluttering can be easier than you think, with a little help from your staff, your cleaners and Brizzy Rubbish Removals.
1. Get organised. Make a list of all the areas that need attention and all the rubbish that needs to go. Allocate a staff member or team to be in charge of de-cluttering each area. Plan how you will move your rubbish out of the office and to a collection point (usually in your car park). Check with your building’s body corporate if you have any concerns. Consider if there is room for improvement on your current office lay out, this could be a good time to shuffle those desks around and use your space better. You may also wish to book a carpet cleaning service to really complete the clean up. Book a free consultation with a Brizzy Rubbish Removalist so you know roughly how much needs to go and all the ways we can help you!
2. Hold Rubbishpolooza 2010. Motivate your staff to do an excellent job by providing incentives and treats. Turn this usually dreaded task into a fun, friendly team building experience by offering prizes for a job well done. After the big de-clutter, offer refreshments and some social time, and use the whole event to improve the relationships in your team and the cleanliness of your workplace.
3. Give plenty of notice. Choose a quiet day and time and email all staff well in advance. This gives them time to plan for the disruption and to consider what should go from their own work stations. Allow plenty of time, better to have time left over than to be stuck with clutter!
4. Get ready to clean! Have plenty of cleaning products and rubbish bags on hand. If there are areas that your cleaners have not accessed in some time, ensure you have a vacuum and dusters on hand. If there are heavy items such as furniture and computers, Brizzy Rubbish Removals can help. The night before your Rubbishpolooza, have staff clear away items on their desks ready for a big dusting and spring cleaning in the morning. It’s also a good idea to ensure your first aid kit is fully stocked and to remind staff of correct lifting techniques just in case.
5. CLEAN! On the big day, get everybody motivated and excited about the big event (prizes and doughnuts work a treat). As staff members complete tasks, tick off your check list and have extra jobs ready for fast workers. Ensure there is plenty of water available. Leave instructions for cleaners to go over newly emptied areas to ensure there is no residual dust. Organise a pick up point with Brizzy Rubbish Removals and we’ll take it from there!
6. Plan for no next time! A clean, clutter free, well organised office might just bring renewed vigour and motivation to your staff. So, have a plan ready for using your new space more effectively so that it doesn’t become a rubbish pile again any time soon.
If it all sounds too hard, call in Brizzy Rubbish Removals for an obligation free quote to do the lot. We’ll take out your trash!